Monday 20 May 2013

PEN PAL PAINTNG EXCHANGE PROJECT

And just like that, I'm back from my break in Glasgow. It went by so ridiculously quickly! I got to meet up with lots of lovely people though, and got to spend a lot of quality time with Graeme and Bo. If you follow me on Instagram, you're probably fed up with all the dog pictures by now! I'm already missing them both, but will be back in just three weeks so I should survive. And then the three of us will be driving from Glasgow to Stavanger, which will be an adventure and a half!

Seeing as I have today off as well (another public holiday, woo!), I have spent the day unpacking and chilling out in my duvet with a cup of rose hip tea and catching up on my favorite blogs. Is there anything better when the rain's pouring outside?

And while doing this, I came across the Pen Pal Painting Exchange Project and decided to sign up for it. Basically, you sign up and they send you a pre-gessoed and ready to hang 4 x 4 canvas as well as a notecard where you write a bit about yourself. You paint the canvas and fill in some details and send it back to them, and they match you up with someone and the two of you swap paintings. I'm very excited and cannot wait to get my canvas in the post. I used to have lots of pen pals when I was a kid, and would love to have one again, especially one I exchange art pieces with! Think I might just spend the rest of my day doodling and trying to decide what to paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment