Thursday 10 March 2016

DIANA MINI / STAVANGER

It's starting to feel like spring here, and on that occasion I wanted to share some analog photos I took a while ago at Easter. And while I was sifting through my photos, I realized I actually haven't posted any analog photos since last September? How did that happen? It appears I've just been so consumed in photo books and photo albums. I actually have several rolls of film that need to get developed as well (including all the disposable cameras from our wedding!), so I've officially put it on my to do list for this weekend. Other than the wedding disposables, I pretty much have no idea what's on these films. And mystery films are the best!



These were all taken in Stavanger with my Diana mini on 35 mm film. My poor Diana mini has since retired as heavy use has sadly left her a bit worse for wear, but this was my favorite camera for years. The fact that it takes 35 mm film made it so easy going. The photos would come out in such a dreamy and vivid colors, and I loved the double exposures. Hopefully we'll have an Easter just like it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment