Wednesday 31 August 2016

2016 ALBUM: JUNE & JULY

You know, I was doing really well with keeping up with this project. Since I'm using photos from Instagram and printing everything at home, it's a pretty simple project. But then one day, when I was printing out some June photos of Oscar, I noticed my sweet, sweet boy was coming out blue! I had run out of ink! It took me a while before I managed to remember to get new ink cartages, and then I think it took me an even longer time before I managed to remember to install said ink cartages. In fact, it wasn't until I needed the printer to print out some boarding passes that I finally got around to it. But without any further ado, here's the chapters for June and July.



To no one's surprise, the June and July chapters of my 2016 album are full of photos of Oscar. I really want to fit the whole year in one mini album, so I'm actively trying to keep things short but it's very hard. We went to my parents' cabin both in June and July, so I included a few photos from that. The rest are pretty much all photos of Oscar, and a couple of everyday shots.







Sadly, I've run out of plastic pockets now, so still playing catchup! Hopefully it won't take me as long to get them as it did with the ink, as we're already almost in September! It totally feels like fall here already, with cooler temperatures and rain. Our apple tree is full of apples, and I've noticed the leaves have started to change color. But for once I'm actually looking a bit forward to the new season, with cozy cups of tea and knitting projects. I've already started lighting candles at home. What are your plans for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment