Sunday 1 January 2017

BEST OF 2016 POSTS

Hey there 2017! Anyone else feel like 2016 has just zoomed past? I honestly don't know where it's gone. I swear just the other day I was sitting there, wondering what 2016 would have in store. Here's a look at my favorite and most read posts this past year.

Pretty much all of these blog posts were DIY ones, starting off with the simple ombre baby blanket I made for Oscar back in January. It's been used tons, puked on and peed on, and washed about a million times. But it's still looking like new and still getting used pretty much on a daily basis!


























This DIY stuffed whale toy has also been a favorite. It was so much fun to make, and I'm so happy with the result.



























The cheater's quilt has also gotten tons of use! It basically serves as Oscar's play blanket and is pretty much permanently out in our living room floor. I've also been using it as a background when taking these month-by-month pictures of Oscar.






This Douglas Adams inspired baby mobile is also a favorite, and Oscar's a huge fan. It's been hanging over his crib in his room, and he loves lying there and looking at it spin.


Finally and obviously, there's Oscar's birth announcement. This guy has been the highlight of my 2016 for sure.

Hope you guys have all had an awesome 2016 as well (certain political events aside)! I've had a bit of a break from blogging the past month to just enjoy the holidays and my last month of maternity leave with my little family, but I have a few projects to share in 2017 so you'll probably hear from me soon! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment