Tuesday 13 March 2018

CURRENTLY IN MARCH



wondering where in the world spring is? We spent the weekend at my parents cabin at the southern coast of Norway, and while it might look like spring in the above photo, but it was practically a snowstorm by the time we left.

watching Queer Eye! And a lot of movies. We recently got a new projector for our downstairs living room, and man, it's such an upgrade. Yay for movie nights!

reading Pax by Sarah Pennypacker, which will be my 10th book this year. I've set myself a goodreads goal to read 24 books in 2018, and so far I am very much on track.

planning a big road trip in a couple of weeks! An old friend of mine is getting married in Austin, and as I like to make mountains out of molehills we are now road tripping from from Houston to Los Angeles, via Austin, Marfa, Las Cruces, Tucson, Sonoran Desert, Flagstaff (with a trip up to Grand Canyon), Las Vegas, Joshua Tree and Palm Springs. Because if you're already making the transatlantic flight with your toddler, you might as well take full advantage, right? Travel tips and suggestions are very welcome!

getting a pretty good gym routine, and feeling pretty good about it.

remembering that four years ago, I was in Korea. I'm basically getting daily reminders on my Facebook and Google photos, and I can't believe that was four years ago already!

enjoying Strikketerapi.

No comments:

Post a Comment