Monday 4 January 2016

DECEMBER ON INSTAGRAM

Holy crap we're in 2016! As always, December flew by ridiculously fast, filled with Christmas preparations and cozy nights in (that one photo with the blue skies was probably the only day in December with sunshine!). We spent the last of it in Glasgow celebrating Christmas with Graeme's family and ringing in the new year at a traditional Scottish ceilidh with friends. It's been a pretty great month.

Plans for January include finishing up my December 2015 album! I told myself I wouldn't make one this year, but clearly I'm not very good at listening to myself. I'm also planning on going to yoga more often, and doing some rearranging around the house. We need to be move the upstairs guest room downstairs to make room for our little guy joining us in April! Before all that though, Graeme and I have been a bit under the weather and need to recover. I caught a pretty nasty cold while in Glasgow and then generously shared it with Graeme, so we've been living on a chicken soup diet ever since we got back! What are your plans for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment