Friday 8 January 2016

PHOTO BOOK: EL VOLUMEN DOS

I love making photo books from our travels. Here’s my most recent addition to the collection: El Volumen Dos from our holiday in Spain in 2014. It’s the second photo book I make from Spain as I already made one from our 2012 holiday, hence the title. Maybe we should travel somewhere new this year?





As always, I made my photo book with Blurb. I like how all my photo books look so neat together on my shelf, and I’m pretty happy with their product so I don’t plan on changing that any time soon. And since we visited a lot of places on this trip, I decided to divide it into chapters like I did with my Korea photo book and my first Spain photo book. The book is thus divided into Alicante, Benicassim, Torre de la Horadada, Murcia, Lo Pagan and Cartagena. And since it was just Graeme and I when we were in Alicante, it made it really easy to just delete that chapter and order a copy for our friends Fiona and Mark who we were travelling with for the rest of the trip.

I actually have a rather lengthy list of photo books and albums I’d like to get finished this year. Top of the list is my December album from 2015, but the real priority is to make our wedding album. Hopefully I’ll have it done by our anniversary in August at the latest. I’d also like to make books from a couple of our trips the past year to Denmark, Oslo and Prague though, so Blurb, you’re gonna get a lot of business from me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment